HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER?
The European Federation for Street Children acts as a European advocacy, lobbying and networking platform and disposes of a highly performing European- and worldwide partnership structure consisting of well-established, strong and competent partner organisations.
Your organisation can also become a partner and profit from the advantages we offer if you:
- are a not-for-profit and a non-governmental organisation
- are an academic or research institution dealing with issues of child protection and youth
- are committed to the cause of protection of rights and of the life situation of excluded children or particularly of street children
- are committed to a social purpose
- support the mission and objectives of EFSC
- agree with the EFSC statutes as a whole
EFSC offers the following services:
1. Early information about relevant EU policy and funding developments in the child protection and social affairs area
2. Advocacy and lobbying contacts in the European institutions and with other social NGOs
3. Efficient networking across all European Member States and beyond on all matters of policy for the protection of excluded children
4. Highly performing internet-based research on all EU assistance programmes relevant to your project work and funding
5. A highly performing database on all relevant publications and EU documents concerning children at risk
6. Partnership connections of joint applications on EU-funded projects
7. Preferential tariff of only 75% of the conference and seminar participation fee of EFSC
There are 2 ways of becoming a member at EFSC
- Full Membership
- Associate Membership
Full membership is open to those organisations whose main activities and projects are focused mainly in Europe. The membership fee is € 400 a year.
Please click here to obtain a full membership application form
Associate membership is open to those organisations whose main activities and projects are focused mainly outside Europe. The membership fee is € 250 a year.
Please click here to obtain an associate membership application form
Please contact us if you require further information on how to become a member